Your home is one of your largest investments, so don’t let insects move in and take over.
Whatever pests you want to eliminate Central Valley Pest Services is here to assist.
Common Infestations in Fresno, Clovis and Surrounding Areas:
Ants – The most common ant in Fresno/Clovis areas are the Argentine Ants. They are common household pest entering homes and businesses for food and water. Spraying pesticides alone will not eliminate the infestation. A baiting program in conjunction with spraying and IPM techniques is a must. Having an ant infestation, let the Pros take care of it. We are available to answer any questions you have. Call us today.
Mosquito – Mosquitoes can carry many diseases such as West Nile and Zika virus. You should be aware of any standing water on your property, such as water fountains, drain pipes and flower pots are just a few areas that Mosquitoes love to breed in. Call us today for a free Mosquito evaluation.
Bed Bugs – Are on the rise in the Fresno-Clovis area. You can pick up an infestation from co-workers, kids at school, hotels, cruise ships just to name a few. We offer localized treatments or a complete fumigation which comes with a 100% guarantee.
Beware of Cockroaches – This disgusting insect is high on the list of troublesome allergens, especially among valley dwellers with Asthma. According to one study 40 percent of children are allergic to cockroaches. In some urban areas, cockroaches and the allergies they cause are as common as dust mites, they also thrive in warm humid climates. Most commonly found in apartments, houses, restaurants and hotels. Cockroaches have changed little during their four hundred million years that they have been around.
- All it takes is bringing in one egg capsule and two months later you have an infestation.
- Females produce one egg capsule every 3 – 4 weeks.
- Roaches are most active at night.
- When seen during the day it is usually because their hiding places are over-crowded due to a large population.
- Cockroaches cause such diseases as food poisoning, e-coli, hepatitis B just to name a few.
Mice/Rats – They can be a problem in urban, suburban and rural areas. Since rodents eat practically anything humans eat they get plenty of food from home gardens, fruit or nut trees, even parts of ornamental plants. Garbage disposals attract rats and mice into the household and street sewer lines.
- They eat food and contaminate it with urine and excrement
- They gnaw into materials such as paper, books, upholstery which they use for nesting. They also gnaw aluminum and wiring which can be a fire hazard.
- Rats occasionally bite people and may kill small animals.
- The parasites rodents carry (such as fleas, mites and worms) spread many diseases.
- A single female can have up to 84 young in her life span.
- Rats and mice carry diseases of all sorts, they burrow long distances from nest to food sources. Their tunnels extend 4 vertical feet into the earth. They scale walls, walk across telephone wires with ease. They are excellent swimmers, capable of swimming one half mile through open water. They can easily survive a fall of fifty feet.
Ask about our green approach to pest control, using Integrated Pest Management (IPM) processes. This environmentally sensitive approach involves controlling and preventing infestations by setting thresholds, monitoring, and identifying pests.
- The best natural predators for your pests
- The best practices to avoid pest invasions
- The best physical barriers to keep pests out
- The lowest impact chemical controls
For those sensitive to odors, we can provide bait traps and low odor chemical solutions. Ask about our special offers.