Termites cause more than $5 billion dollars’ worth of structural damage each year in the United States.
Studies have shown that termites do more damage to structures than fires, earthquakes and hurricanes combined each year. They eat 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and swarm in colonies that can number in the millions. Termites are capable of destroying foundations, flooring, support beams, and sub-flooring. Termite damage is rarely covered by home or building insurance.
Subterranean Termite Workers
Subterranean Termite Swarmers
Drywood Termite Fumigation
How do you know you have a termite infestation? The evidence isn’t easy to spot. Our termite experts look for cracked or bubbled paint, mud tubes on exterior & interior walls, and also locate drywood termite fecal pellets to identify which type of termites you may have.
The professional termite inspectors from Central Valley Pest Services have over 40 years of combined experience in recognizing and controlling all the common termites of the Central Valley, including subterranean, drywood, and dampwood termites. We are also skilled in exterminating beetles, carpenter ants, carpenter bees and fungus moisture related issues that cause structural damage.
- Colonies are located in the ground and build mud like tubes into the structure.
- A colony can have up to 200,000 workers or more.
- Several separate colonies may exist near and be foraging into a single structure.
- Drywood termites are secretive insects and are difficult to detect.
- They live deep inside the wood members of the structure and are normally discovered when repairs are being performed or during the swarming season.
- Inspectors look for damaged structural members, fecal pellet droppings, and signs of dropped wings.
- Drywood termite colonies can be 60,000 or more. They are very popular in the valley.
Central Valley Pest Services offers the following termite control services:
Comprehensive termite inspections for residential and commercial properties
Choose from complete, limited, escrow, or refinancing inspections.
- Extermination solutions to fit your needs and budget – we provide the latest technologies available in the termite industry.
- Repair work for termite damage, structural damage, dry rot, and other related items.
To avoid expensive repair costs from termite, beetle, and carpenter ant infestations, call us today at (559) 348-0577.
We are proudly partnered with: